We want you to be comfortable using the Estate Housekeepers Website, so we have described in detail below what information we collect and how it is used.
1. Website or Estate Housekeepers Website: the Estate Housekeepers domain and the Estate Housekeepers service of J Danielle & Co., LLC.
2. User(s): persons who access and use the Estate Housekeepers Website.
3. Service Providers: the home service individuals offering services through the Estate Housekeepers Website.
4. Service Hirers: all Users of the Estate Housekeepers Website that place request for home services and hire Service Providers.
5. Personal Information- User’s full name, likeness, professional resume, work history, educational experience and all other professional information obtained from LinkedIn or otherwise disclosed to the Website by the User.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect Personal Information when you sign up for the Website. We collect this Personal Information to evaluate User applications and refer Service Provider’s based on Service Hirer’s requests. The Personal Information is used to evaluate each User and is displayed according to the description below.
Information You Provide to Us
During the initial sign up process, Users will provide their full names and either a license, passport or identification card to the Website. The Personal Information contained in these documents is used to perform a pre-screening by J Danielle & Co., LLC. Users may choose to link their Personal Information displayed on LinkedIn through an automatic API plugin or choose to manually give this information when signing up for the Website.
After pre-screening, a User’s name and photograph will be displayed on the Website to the party that requested such service. If a User has not paid for the Estate Housekeepers service or logged in to their Estate Housekeepers account then they will only be able to see other User’s first names, photograph and last initial. If a User paid for and signed in to their Estate Housekeepers account they will be able to view other User’s entire Personal Information profile. Further Personal Information, including but not limited to, employment history and education, is displayed according to the information provided to LinkedIn or through the manual information given. It is the Service Hirer’s discretion to choose their Service Provider from the options given.
We may need to send you announcements and account-related messages. These are considered part of the Website, and you are not able to opt-out of receiving these messages.
How We Share Your Personal Information with Others
We will not share the Personal Information we have collected from you, except as described below:
● when you give us your consent to do so, for example, when we tell you that the Personal Information you provide will be shared in some way and you provide us that Personal Information;
● when we believe we are authorized or legally required to do so or that doing so is necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including things like subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
● in connection with any merger, transfer or sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, or similar transaction or circumstance;
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, J Danielle & Co., LLC does not in any way monitor or respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services.
If a universal standard for DNT becomes available we may revisit our DNT Policy.
Content Shared with Other Service Providers
Accessing Your Information
If you would like J Danielle & Co., LLC. to delete your Personal Information that has been collected and displayed on the Website, please contact us with your request. We will take steps to delete your Personal Information as soon as is practicable, but some Personal Information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. However, despite those efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Links to Other Sites
Questions or Concerns